At the moment, it’s coffee that makes me happy. I’ve been up all night trying to finalise my research protocol – so this coffee is a blessing. I’m doing my honours in dietetics at UCT and each day I get closer to getting my degree makes me a little happier … when I finally graduate I will be ecstatic.
The silly season for news has arrived – it’s getting very quiet out there – and we need a break, so we are going to have one. From next week, and for three weeks after that, we are going to reduce our efforts to one offering a week – on Fridays. We will return to five newsletters a week from January 14.
We wish you all a great holiday!
Chris, Jonathan and Martine
- Happy Snap 24: Gcinikhaya Mgcolo, 34, security guard Dec 14, 2018
- Police resources ruled discriminatory | No one gets Clos to Chad | Happy Snap | Two great big reads | Eben heads north Dec 14, 2018
- Doctors probed over footballer’s death | Zuma must pay … and pay back the money | Trump ‘fixer’ goes to jail | Cannibals locked up for life Dec 13, 2018
- May, Macron face no-confidence votes | Terror attack in France | Marx is player of the year | Oy vey, here comes Santa! Dec 12, 2018
- Five reasons to feel (a bit) better about SA | Double menace doubles down | Tesla heading to SA? | Bulls opt for Human touch Dec 11, 2018