At the moment, it’s coffee that makes me happy. I’ve been up all night trying to finalise my research protocol – so this coffee is a blessing. I’m doing my honours in dietetics at UCT and each day I get closer to getting my degree makes me a little happier … when I finally graduate I will be ecstatic.
- SARS seizes Mazotti’s cars | Bok joined in dock by second accused | SA restaurant voted best in world | Cricket World Cup crisis Feb 19, 2019
- Bosasa goes bust | Ex-Treasury DG tells of Zuma pressure | Zille speech fracas | Assman about-face Feb 18, 2019
- Icasa boss gets 20 years | Gordhan starts Eskom cost cuts hunt | The end of Opportunity | PIC witnesses threatened | The Week that Was Feb 15, 2019
- No silver bullet, Prez says | Cyril blasts ‘sellout’ claim | Directors hand back award | Caster – IAAF denies ‘male’ designation plan Feb 14, 2019
- Eskom’s Day Zero: April 2019 | A civil Civil Servant | Data prices may not fall | Madiba mystery solved Feb 13, 2019