I’d be happier if I wasn’t driving a taxi and doing the job that I was trained for, which is a boilermaker and welder. I haven’t been able to find one so I’ve been a taxi driver since 2007. It doesn’t make me happy when a drunk person gets into the taxi and does kak things, but I do get to meet all sorts of interesting people from all over the world and hear their interesting stories. Some people make me laugh and then I forget that I’m not happy – and when I forget I’m not happy, I’m happy.
- SARS seizes Mazotti’s cars | Bok joined in dock by second accused | SA restaurant voted best in world | Cricket World Cup crisis Feb 19, 2019
- Bosasa goes bust | Ex-Treasury DG tells of Zuma pressure | Zille speech fracas | Assman about-face Feb 18, 2019
- Icasa boss gets 20 years | Gordhan starts Eskom cost cuts hunt | The end of Opportunity | PIC witnesses threatened | The Week that Was Feb 15, 2019
- No silver bullet, Prez says | Cyril blasts ‘sellout’ claim | Directors hand back award | Caster – IAAF denies ‘male’ designation plan Feb 14, 2019
- Eskom’s Day Zero: April 2019 | A civil Civil Servant | Data prices may not fall | Madiba mystery solved Feb 13, 2019