I’d be happier if I wasn’t driving a taxi and doing the job that I was trained for, which is a boilermaker and welder. I haven’t been able to find one so I’ve been a taxi driver since 2007. It doesn’t make me happy when a drunk person gets into the taxi and does kak things, but I do get to meet all sorts of interesting people from all over the world and hear their interesting stories. Some people make me laugh and then I forget that I’m not happy – and when I forget I’m not happy, I’m happy.
- Tragedy strikes Khumalo’s Everest team | Marawa axed | Grumpy Cat is dead | Double double trouble for Tiger May 17, 2019
- Gift of the Givers ripped off | SA woman’s landmark Everest summit | Harry Potter escapes from Pretoria | US moves against Huawei May 16, 2019
- SABC evacuation after diesel spill | Transnet flouted rules | Uber IPO in trouble – Beyoncé not | SA rugby exodus continues May 15, 2019
- Minister okays legal fight for Caster | Assange case reopened | Rolling blackouts for Zimbabwe | Trevor takes aim at Malema May 13, 2019
- ANC ahead, but struggling in Gauteng | Bail for motorist who ran over guard | Liverpool look for another miracle | The week that was May 10, 2019